Project: Redecoration and playground fencing at Meeching Valley Primary School
- Summer redecoration works carried out the summer term from corridors, staircases, offices & reception/lobby areas. All decoration works from walls, skirting, doors & door frames.
- Remove damaged timber doors to various locations from fire officer risk assessment.
- Supply & install new FD30 paint grade fire doors with new intumescent seals top, bottom & sides with door closers & fire door keep shut signage.
- Remove damaged kitchen worktop & dispose of. Supply & install new 40mm thick worktop with end trims & chrome legs ready for take existing tea/coffee & water machines.
- Supply & install new fire retardant roller blinds with chain restrictors, swatch provided to client for various colours. These works were carried out in the main reception area.
- Cut down opening in stud wall reception office to create a new access hatch with frame, Pyro glass & sliding track.
- Form new stud wall with door opening to maximise room space creating an extra office for the principal. This included new FD30 fire door with vision panel.
- Remove existing chain link playground fencing & dispose of. Supply & install 72m of 3m high DUO 8 twin wire mesh fence, high visibility to monitor sites without restriction, high level vandal resistance with 2no new gates for school access.
- Replace 2no urinals with stainless steel trough, re-using existing supplies.
- Replace 2no china white damaged toilet pans & replace with new.
Images (click to enlarge):
Meeching Valley Primary School