Project: Phase 3 café & ground floor refurbishment at Lewisham Hospital
Carry out a complete refresh re-vamp to the entire ground floor & café area in a live working area, these works included:
- Remove existing ceiling & install new metal pan ceiling grid & tiles.
- Remove old existing lighting & install new LED light fittings.
- Remove existing kitchen & install new worktops, base units & complete kitchen fit out.
- Uplift & dispose of existing flooring in a live environment hospital.
- Full redecoration carried out to the entire ground floor, kitchen, café zone, reception office, lobby & lift zones.
- Strip out 2no cubicles & install 1no uni-sex toilet & 1no accessible toilet complete with all necessary furniture. White rock installed to all cubicles with all welding & silicone carried out.
- Install fully glazed fire rated curtain wall partitions with brushed aluminium hand rails.
- Install new aluminium powder coated NHS blue electronic doors complete with swipe access key reader.
Images (click to enlarge):