To supply and install new veneer fire doors and integrate with current security measures.
- Supply & install a single veneer door & half leaf set between wall left of reception entrance complete with polished white ash frame & glazed borrowed light above frame to be installed from floor to ceiling
- Supply & install all new ironmongery onto new certified doors.
- Supply, install & commission 1 Paxton Switch2 single door controller complete with a 1A PSU.
- Provision of 230V fused connection unit wired and connected to local circuit.
- Provision of link to fire alarm interface to release BOTH doors in the event of a local fire alarm activation
- Supply and install 1 proximity reader (black or white cover) to the secure side of the door.
- Supply and install 1 Paxton Request to Exit button (black or white cover) to unsecure side of door.
- Supply and install 1 Emergency Door Release call point to unsecure side of door.
- Supply and install 1 surface mounted electromagnetic lock to the head of the door complete with armature housings.
- Only ONE door to be released on presenting access card but BOTH doors to release on activation of the local fire alarm.
- Provision of 2 remote release buttons & 2 override switches at reception to enable remote control of doors.
- Remove existing doors & frame & dispose of.
Harris Kenley – new veneer reception doors