Coronavirus Testing Station Installation
Supply, Delivery and Installation of Coronavirus Testing Stations
CSF are very proud to have been requested to support the NHS by recently supplying, delivering and installing two Coronavirus testing stations at Bethlem Royal Hospital following a verbal conversation request from our client. We pride ourselves on fast reactive works & continue to do so throughout this difficult time. These tents are imperative in the battle against the virus and more will be needed in the near future.
CSF will continue to be open for business for any request from any NHS Trusts. Please do not hesitate to call or email us & we will continue to help in whatever capacity needed.
Below are the images of one tent that was erected at the trusts request.
- 3m x 6m Aluminium Extreme 50 Series Tent:
- Packed Size
- Frame 34L x 57W x 160H cm 71kg
- Canopy N/A 12kg
- Sidewall Set 28cm x 42cm x 42cm 23kg
- Max. headroom on highest setting: 225cm
- High strength 6061-T6 aluminium with anodised finish that protects it from the elements
- All frame work is assembled with nuts and bolts for ease of maintenance
- 57mm hexagonal alloy legs, 2mm gauge
- Cross bracing truss bars are constructed from 35mm x 18mm tubing for maximum strength
- Telescopic legs with 5 adjustable height settings
- Quick release pull pin adjusters
- Large triangular steel footplates with staking holes for secure anchoring
- Sliders and connectors are made from cast aluminium and come with a lifetime warranty
Canopy & Sidewalls:
- 500gsm ripstop polyester with PVC coating on inside to ensure complete rain proofing
- 100% Waterproof and UV stable fabric
- Flame Retardant to BS 7837: 1996, DIN 4102-B1 & DIN 4102-B2 (for use in public places)
- Canopy stress points are reinforced with additional fabric
- Multi stitched seams with heat sealed tape to ensure waterproofing
- The sidewall set consists of 2x 3m plain solid panels, 2x 3m window panels with a blind on the inside which can be rolled up as well as 2x 3m door panels. Sidewalls are individual and can be used in any combination.
- Quick fit velcro system to connect sidewall to canopy
- Fully zipped corners
Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Trust – Letter for Interested Parties:
CSF specialists is critical to the smooth operation of the Hospital and must therefore be regarded by the UK & Ireland authorities as a vital and crucial profession and a vital and crucial process in their work with us.
For more information on Coronavirus and its testing programme please click the link below
For Coronavirus Testing Station Installation enquiries, please contact us today.