CSF carry out large amounts of work in live/non psychiatric health hospitals throughout the UK. From installing new anti-ligature furniture to ensuring compliance of hospital building regulations, we’re experts in reactive, emergency, and day-to-day works including minor and large-scale construction projects.
Our clients include:
- Day to day work general maintenance sheets for the NHS
- Live redecoration programmes carried out
- Staff kitchenette installations from new worktops, base units, plumbing etc.
- Wall cladding
- New suspended & MF ceilings
- Disabled ramps to make certain areas compliant
- Bespoke reception desks
- Clinical room refurbs from new medical cabinets to new drug storage cabinets installed
- Emergency plumbing & reactive maintenance
- Any manifestations to clients design from privacy, logo, vision panels etc.
- Acrovyn wall sheet protection to corridors, doors, bedrooms etc. to any colour the client wishes as per swatch range including range of plastic or metal corner guards
- Whiterock (plastic sheet hygiene protection) supply & install to kitchens, clinical rooms, staff room etc.
- Key clamp installations for DDA or handrail locations
- All electrical points installed from single, double socket outlets to 3 compartment trunking installed with all necessary data points to clients wish
- Roller/Venetian blinds supplied & installed from non black out, to total black out blinds again in various range of colours
- Anti-ram/barricade bollard installations
If what you require isn’t listed here please get in touch.
- Ward extensions
- New medication/clinical rooms
- Demolition works
- Commercial plumbing & electrical
- Crane hire
Do you require something not listed here for your hospital? Please get in touch as we can help.
- Newly formed car park installations
- Car park/road line markings
- Tarmac installations
If what you require for your car park isn’t listed please get in touch.
We can provide:
- Emergency repairs
- Newly laid felt roofs
- New/repairing/cleaning guttering
- Workmanship that carries a full written 12 month guarantee
If the roofing service you require isn’t listed here please get in touch.
- Barrier matting
- Cap & cove skirting
- Mattwell installations
Is the type of flooring you require not listed? No problem, just get in touch as we can help.
- New FD30/FD60 (half hour/hour) fire doors to any veneer or paint grade finish
- Changing fire intumescent strips
- Fire door compliant survey checks
- Fire door remedial compliant works
- New aluminium/UPVC windows
- Manual or automatic shutters
- Solar window film installation from frosted, mirrored, safety film, privacy, anti-glare window film, anti-graffiti film.
And if your existing doors have become damaged (usually through damage or lack of care) we also provide minor repairs. Our reactive maintenance service for existing clients is extremely popular – one phone call and we’ll be onsite quickly with a breakdown of what is needed and if possible carry out the work there and then.
These are just some of the window and door services we provide hospitals and mental health services. If your requirements are not listed get in touch.
- HTM64 compliant anti-ligature baths/showers, toilets, basins
- Anti-ligature lighting
- Anti-ligature curtain tracks
- Anti-ligature radiator covers
- Anti-ligature door handles & associated ironmongery items
- Galvanised or powder coated external staircases
- Chain link, hooped or Palisade fencing supplied & installed
Is what you require not listed here? Please get in touch as we can help.