Bethlam Hospital – Isolation Room.
CSF were contacted on Friday 17th of April by our client to clear and install an Isolation Room over the weekend to be ready for use on Monday 20th April. Although it was a small window to complete the project, at CSF we pride ourselves on our reactive works and this was completed on time and to the clients specifications.
• Disconnect water supply.
• Remove damaged sink unit & responsibly dispose of.
• Remove 2 rows of tiles from above sink unit & responsibly dispose of.
• Remove existing worktop & responsibly dispose of.
• Remove existing carpet flooring & responsibly dispose of.
• Latex sub floor.
• Supply & install new Polysafe vinyl wood effect flooring.
• Supply & install new 1000 base unit with stainless steel sink/drainer including pillar taps fitted onto new worktop which will finish at side of cooker & aluminium edge guard.
• Supply & install new worktop to right of cooker with aluminium edge guard fitted on chrome legs & wall baton.
• Supply & install new whiterock splashback around sink worktop.
• Silicone seal joint where whiterock meets worktop.
• All works carried out as emergency as requested for COVID-19 new isolation room.